If you know someone who just moved house, you will definitely be sending them a happy new home card soon. Here are 89 creative ways to say congratulations on your new pad. We have ideas for everyone on what to write – they will love it!
Housewarming cards allow you to send important new home messages and good wishes to your loved ones wherever they are, showing that you are thinking of them during this special time in their lives.
After all, moving can be stressful, so once everything is done, dusted off, and you have your keys, it’s time to celebrate!
So here are some great ideas and inspiration to help you out if you’re having trouble deciding what to say to someone you’re sending a card to.
Note: It’s especially important to think about a blank card with nothing written on it yet. Choosing the right words for all that blank space can often be quite overwhelming, right?! This is certainly worth it as it gives you more chance to send a personal message and can be much more thoughtful to the recipient than if the words were pre-filled.
13 short and sweet messages for housewarming cards
Sometimes all you need is a little message that says it all…
- welcome home!
- Congratulations on your new home!
- Cheers to you and your new home
- Good luck with your new address!
- congratulations on your move
- I will do my best for you in your new home
- Congratulations, can’t wait to visit!
- home sweet home. congratulation!
- happy new home
- Enjoy unpacking!
- warm wishes for your new chapter
- New pads! yay!
- Housewarming celebration – you did it!
12 funny ideas on what to write on new home cards for your friends
Moving a house is pretty serious, dealing with legal issues, etc. – Now that it’s all done, it’s nice to lighten it up a bit with some funny words.
- Happy New Home – Good luck finding what you need in the box for the next three months!
- Happy new home – hope your neighbors are kind…
- Good luck convincing your neighbors that you’re not crazy
- Have fun making this space your Pinterest board
- Please don’t ask me to draw anything!
- which is my bedroom
- Congratulations on your move… Please send me the Wi-Fi password in advance.
- Remember this moment forever in your new home. Because it will never be this neat and tidy again.
- No, we will not help you unpack. Yes, I would like to offer free food and drink.
- I can’t wait to visit and overstay Welcoming!
- Congratulations on your move. I also congratulate you on not having to help with the move.
- Happy new home! Enjoy your many trips to IKEA.
10 ideas for what to write on new home cards for families
Send anytime greetings to the whole familybecause moving can be a big change for everyone involved.
- Congratulations on your new construction. We hope you have a lot of fun making it into your family home!
- congratulations! I hope everyone is staying well.
- Thank you. I can’t wait to visit you all, stopping by for a cuppa.
- congratulation! I hope your family has many incredibly happy years in this new location.
- I am so excited for your new chapter
- The gang’s new home and new adventures – have fun!
- Create happy family memories in your new home.
- congratulation! A new home for your growing family!
- We are all so excited that you have finally moved in! I wish you every success in your new home. Hope it works perfectly.
- Best of luck to you all in your new home.
11 “Good luck in your first home” card messages
It’s such an exciting time and one of the most memorable moves anyone will ever do. After all, they are new homeowners.
Having a new place that you originally had is a real reason to celebrate – and they’ll love that you celebrate with them.
- We are so excited to have a place you can call your own.
- Well done – you made it on the property ladder.
- Congratulations on purchasing your first home. It looks like it will be a nice home for you.
- We hope you get used to your first home soon – enjoy every moment.
- I wish you all the happiness in the world in your first home. Very exciting!
- Nothing beats owning your own home. congratulation.
- Moving into your first home is very special. May your precious time be filled with happy memories forever.
- Goodbye renters… Hello homeowners! Congratulations on your progress on the real estate ladder.
- Congrats on your first home – you did it!
- You are now a proper adult! well done.
- A place just for you! So happy for you, you will love it.
6 things to write on cards for couples moving in together
Whether it’s two families merging, two families, or a young couple moving away from home to start living together, there’s value in everything. send congratulations card!
- I hope that you will be happy as we begin this exciting journey together.
- So happy to have found such a nice place to share. congratulation!
- May your first home be the place where you share life together – enjoy every moment!
- We wish you both the best of luck in your new home.
- Hope your new shared address brings you happiness
- Happy new home! Living with someone is usually like, “What? From another room.
7 things to write on a card for your new neighbor
A great way to say hello and introduce yourself when a new person moves into your road/street – without disturbing the moving person.
It will make them feel welcome right away!
- Welcome to the neighborhood – bin day is xxxx!
- Welcome to your neighborhood! I hope you like it here.
- We wish you all the best in your life. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Welcome to your new home, your neighbor
> and > number > from
- So nice to have a new neighbor! Knock on our door if you need sugar or wine!
- Welcome to Street! We hope you love it as much as we do.
- <<通りの名前>> Welcome to! – If you have any requests, please feel free to contact us.
8 things to write on a goodbye card for someone leaving
It’s always hard to say goodbye, but just like when people move into your area, you need that feeling when they leave your home.
Let’s take a look at some ideas to make sad events feel a little happier…
- So sad to see you go, but so happy for your new adventures. Enjoy and stay in touch.
- Best of luck as you prepare for this exciting new chapter in your life. keep in touch!
- We will miss you so much, but we couldn’t be happier for you.
- Here is your new home, new area, and all the new adventures it brings.
- Congratulations on your new move! We miss you!
- Thank you very much for your support towards the new house. We love being your neighbors.
- happy new home. We hope your new neighbors are as kind as we are!
- I hope the move goes really well. And I hope your new neighbors know how lucky they are!
18 Common “Housewarming” Card Messages
If you need something that isn’t in any of the above groups, use the following ideas.
- congratulation! Let the decorating begin…
- It’s the beginning of a great adventure.
- I wish you lots of love and happiness in your new home.
- Calm down here and make it your own.
- May your new four walls be filled with love and laughter.
- New beginnings in new places and great memories are here.
- We hope the move wasn’t too stressful and that unpacking is off to a good start.
- We wish you the best of luck in your new home.
- Moving to a new house is very exciting. It was good.
- We wish you many years of special memories in your new home.
- Good luck in your new home. May this be the beginning of a long and happy adventure.
- Enjoy years of enjoyment with your new pads.
- Housewarming Wishes For A Lovely Couple – We wish you many years of happiness in your lovely new home.
- Looking forward to the housewarming party. Champagne is on ice.
- Congratulations on getting your address! This is to be your special place – a home that will be cherished for years to come.
- Congratulations on completing your new home. I look forward to meeting you in person!
- I’m glad your search is finally over and you’ve found everything you wanted for your home.Congratulations on your new nest!
- You made it! I wish you happiness in your new home.
4 new home quotes perfect to write on a housewarming card
I love a good quote. It’s a great way to add the emotion you want to convey without using words of your own choosing.
- “May your home know joy. There is laughter in every room. Every window opens to great potential.” – Unknown
- “Here’s a new home, new adventures, new memories” – Wilders
- “Home is the best word” – Laura Ingalls
- “There are few things we can do in this world more rewarding than building beautiful, happy homes.” – JR Miller
Favorite New Home Card
Need a new home card to write on? Hope it helps!
Note – Click on the items below to go to the store to learn more and purchase. The link is an affiliate link. This means that you will be charged a small fee for every purchase you make. Of course, it costs nothing..
Now you have lots of great inspiration for what to write on your new home cards.
We hope you found the perfect words for the card you’re writing — and hope that the person you sent the card to has a great time in their new home.
If they want to sort it out, you know where to send them right?!
Please read the following:
Housewarming Gift Ideas They’ll Love
great ideas for what to write on birthday cards
Moving Quotes You’ll Love!