This easy oven-baked sheet pan sausage and pepper dinner is ready for dinner in less than 15 minutes in the oven.
Lately, I love sheetpan dinners. And with this new recipe featuring both sausage links and mini potatoes ready to take out of the bag, homemade dinner doesn’t get much easier (or faster) than this! You can do it in 15 minutes! I also used precooked brown rice packets (which take 90 seconds to heat up in the microwave), but if you have the time, whole grain wild rice would be great too. Decided to top it up and said it was delicious. We make this over and over again. 🙂
Sheet Pan Sausage & Pepper Ingredients
- Bratwurst – I get it from my local farmers market.
- Assorted Mini Potatoes – New potatoes are good too.
- green pepper – Core, seed, and slice.
- red cabbage – Trim and slice.
- red onion – Peel and slice.
- garlic – Peeled and crushed.
- Olive oil – Extra virgin.
- salt and pepper – taste.
- brown rice – Whole grain wild rice is also good.
- Tamagoyaki – These are optional, but my girls liked them best.
Easy sheet pan sausage and pepper recipe
- Preparation: Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper (for easy cleanup).
- Arrange: Place the sausages on a baking sheet and arrange the potatoes, vegetables, onions and garlic around them. Drizzle olive oil over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- bake: Bake until potatoes are poked with a fork and tender and sausage is cooked through, about 35 to 40 minutes. Serve with rice or (optionally) a fried egg on top.
More sheetpan dinners you might enjoy
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product through an affiliate link, the cost is the same, but 100 Days Real Food automatically receives a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps spread our message!