Well, hello Gorgeous! We are counting down the days to welcome spring here in Chicago. I’ve dreamed of drinking all the healthy smoothie recipes. Because it’s refreshing, doesn’t require cooking, and can be as healthy as you like.
For the last few years, I’ve been obsessed with recreating smoothies that taste like cookies. Remember my Tahini Snickerdoodle smoothie? Everyone agrees it tastes like a Snickerdoodle cookie. And now I’m here to reintroduce him to one of my favorite creations: Peanut Butter. oatmeal cookie shake…or a smoothie. Somehow, I liked the sound of the shake better.
Join the AK Smoothie Series
When you sign up for the free smoothie series above, you’ll get:
- Free smoothie ebook with 7 of my best smoothie recipes
- Tips and tricks for making delicious smoothies in your inbox every day for 5 days
- At the end of our 5 days of tips, you’ll receive an email-exclusive smoothie recipe as a bonus!
Click here for details of the smoothie series!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Shake Ingredients
This easy and healthy peanut butter cookie shake is made with 10 or fewer ingredients you may already have in your fridge or pantry. Plus, it’s naturally sweetened without bananas! you will need:
- Date of the message: love to use date As a natural sweetener in smoothies, shakes and desserts. You only need 3 of him and it packs a nice fiber boost. If you want less sweetness, just two.
- Almond milk: Feel free to use whatever milk you like. I prefer unsweetened vanilla almond milk, but coconut, cashew or oat milk would be great too.
- Frozen cauliflower: Yes, this oatmeal cookie shake recipe contains cauliflower. You get a lot of nutrition from the vegetables, but you don’t get the taste of cauliflower at all. promise!
- Oats: For that delicious oatmeal cookie flavor.Recommended to use barley Or feel free to use quick oats and gluten-free. It doesn’t blend properly.
- peanut butter: you will like creamy peanut butter Combine all these ingredients. You can also use other nut butters if you prefer.use the code ‘15% off at AMBITIOUS15′ my favorite brand wild friends!
- Vanilla extract: with a little extra flavor boost.
- cinnamon: Tips for cinnamon Brings out the full flavor of oatmeal cookies.
- salt: A pinch of salt makes this taste great.
The result is a creamy shake that tastes like peanut butter oatmeal cookies, topped with a pinch of sea salt. Oh my god
Optional peanut butter cookie shake nutrition booster
- Flaxseed meal: This is one of my favorite ingredients to add to shakes and smoothies for a little extra fiber and minerals. 1 tablespoon is usually enough! Click here for the brands you are interested in.
- Chia seeds: add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds Reinforces healthy fats and fiber.
- Cannabis Seeds: feel free to throw them cannabis seeds Lurking in your cupboard for a boost of healthy fats, omegas and minerals.
- Organic spinach: For more veggies in your shakes and smoothies, try adding a few cups of spinach. The color of your smoothie may be a little strange, but you won’t notice any spinach taste at all.
- greek yogurt: Add a scoop of Greek yogurt (or your favorite non-dairy yogurt) for protein. When adding yogurt, you may need to reduce the almond milk to 3/4 cup for this recipe.
- protein: You can easily add protein to your smoothie by adding a scoop of Greek yogurt or your favorite protein powder. vital protein collagen peptide again Four Sigmatic Plant Based Protein Powder.
- cocoa powder: this is delicious, chocolate flavor In a peanut butter cookie smoothie with a great source of antioxidants. We recommend 1 tablespoon.
Tips for the Perfect Oatmeal Cookie Shake
Here are some of my favorite tips for making this oatmeal cookie shake creamy and delicious.
- Use frozen products. Frozen cauliflower keeps your smoothie cool and thick. The ice may not mix either, so I recommend skipping it unless absolutely necessary.
- Add liquid as needed. If your smoothie is too thick or doesn’t mix completely, don’t be afraid to add more liquid. Powerful blenders tend to blend frozen ingredients better, so you may need to add more milk if you’re using a regular or personal size blender.
- Start at low speed. Start the blender on low speed and gradually increase speed to help blend all ingredients. Finish with a blender on low speed.
- Enjoy with toppings. Add your favorite toppings like extra peanut butter, oatmeal sprinkles, mix-ins above, homemade granola, and more!
how to soften a date
Simply soak the pitted dates in 1 cup of warm water for at least 5 minutes.This softens them and makes them easier to blend into shakes.
Get meal prepped with this healthy oatmeal cookie shake
Shake these vegan peanut butter cookies ahead of time and enjoy them later! Here are 3 great ways to prepare and store smoothies and shakes in the freezer. Learn the ice cube tray method, mason jar method, and freezer pack method. Get all my tips and tricks here!
Your go-to smoothie tool
Check out more of our favorite kitchen essentials here.
Try More Smoothie Recipes
Get all our amazing smoothie recipes here!
We hope you like this healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Shake recipe. Please leave comments and ratings when you make it. I can see how much you liked it. Have fun, xo!
salted peanut butter oatmeal cookie shake
Make a creamy peanut butter oatmeal cookie shake without bananas in just 10 minutes. This healthy vegan oatmeal cookie shake is naturally sweetened with Medjool dates and packed with dainty veggies from cauliflower. Option to add your favorite protein powder or other delicious mix-ins.
- For date smoothies:
Pit Medjool Dates (about ¼ cup of Pit Medjool Dates)
unsweetened almond milk (or your preferred dairy-free milk), added to light smoothies if desired
peanut butter (or 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder)
salt (if your PB is not salted)
- Optional smoothie add-ins:
Scoop your favorite protein powder
First, soak the pitted dates in 1 cup of very warm water for at least 5 minutes. This makes them soft and perfect for blending. While the dates are soaking, all other ingredients can be removed, measured and ready.
Next, place all ingredients in a high performance blender: pitted dates, almond milk, cauliflower, oats, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Feel free to add optional add-ins to your smoothie as desired. Blend until smooth, thinning with more almond milk if needed. Pour into a glass and enjoy! 1 serving. Please double the recipe for 2 servings.
Meal prep with this shake: Here are 3 great ways to prepare and store your smoothies and shakes in the freezer. Learn the ice tray method, mason jar method, and freezer pack method. Get all my tips and tricks here!
To make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Shake: Add 1 tablespoon of cacao or cocoa powder.
For less sweet smoothies and shakes, use just two dates.
Serving: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 shake
saturated fat: 1.5g
Recipe: Monique Volz // Ambitious Kitchen | Photographer: eat sweets
This post was first published on July 5, 2021 and republished on March 1, 2023.