These easy oven roasted mushrooms can be made with any kind of mushroom – just be sure to keep the slices the same size for even roasting.
Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan Cheese
Roasting the mushrooms enhances the umami, creating caramelised edges and a meaty, sweet texture. This roasted mushroom recipe uses a variety of mushrooms to create a symphony of earthy, buttery flavors. White mushrooms are mild and fleshy mushrooms such as shiitake are deep. If you’re a mushroom lover, more mushroom side dish recipes you might like are these garlic butter mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms, and mushroom risotto.
This side dish is low-carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free.
- mushroom: I highly recommend opting for the mushroom medley! I used white beech, cremini mushrooms (also called baby bella), and shiitake mushrooms. Bugles and white button mushrooms are also good options.
- Olive oil It rained lightly on the mushrooms
- salt and pepper Season
- time: Toss the fresh thyme with the mushrooms and set aside some for garnish.You can use other fresh herbs such as parsley or fresh chives.
- Parmesan and Balsamic Vinegar: Sprinkle with good parmesan cheese and balsamic and top these mushrooms!
How to roast mushrooms
- Season the mushrooms. Divide mushrooms evenly on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle each with olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme, and spread the vegetables evenly.
- Time to roast mushrooms: Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes until mushrooms are tender. Stir halfway through and rotate the skillet in the oven.
- Garnish: Top mushrooms with parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and thyme.
what to eat with roasted mushrooms
This easy mushroom side dish is perfect for a variety of meals, from pasta to quiches to casseroles. It’s also great paired with protein and starchy sides, salads, or another roasted vegetable.
How to store grilled mushrooms
Leftover mushrooms can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. It can be eaten as a side dish or added to omelettes, rice bowls, and pasta.
More Mushroom Recipes You’ll Love
yield: Four serving
Serving size: 1 /2 cups (plenty)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray two baking sheets with olive oil.
Divide mushrooms evenly between the two prepared baking sheets.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, pepper, and half fresh thyme to coat evenly.
Roast mushrooms for 20 minutes, stirring and rotating pan halfway through cooking.
Topped with parmesan cheese, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and garnished with more fresh thyme.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
Serving: 1 /2 cups (plenty), calorie: 120 kcal, carbohydrates: 6 g, protein: 7 g, obesity: 9 g, saturated fat: 2 g, cholesterol: 3 mg, sodium: 229 mg, fiber: 2 g, sugar: Four g