you are your protein pizza crust power up from scratch muscle building proteinthis is delicious thin crust pizza recipe.
- Preparation: 45 minutes
- Ready: 45 minutes
- You can use a food processor or hand blender to blend all the ingredients until you get a thick pancake-like batter.
- Heat a nonstick skillet and add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or low-calorie cooking oil or spray.
- Heat over high heat until the oil begins to burn.
- Put 1/2 of the batter into the pan and use a spatula to spread it evenly over the surface of the pan.
- Lower the heat to medium so the crust is evenly cooked and not charred.
- When the bottom of the dough is browned, turn it over.
- Remove crust from pan and add toppings.
- Top with tomato paste first, then top with your favorite toppings.
- Topped with cheese to finish.
- Place crust with all toppings under grill or broiler oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza looks finished.
- Your pizza is ready. enjoy it.
- per recipe
- energy: 100kcal/418kJ
- obesity: 1g
- protein: 9g
- carbohydrates: 14g