These crispy, golden, delicious Parmesan Asparagus Fries are a delicious way to eat vegetables! oven or make them with air fryer!
parmesan asparagus fries
Someone suggested making asparagus fries for me, and I thought that was such a great idea. I coated it with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Baked or air-fried for the perfect crunchy finish!if you gluten free again Dairy Free, Not to worry! I also tested them with gluten-free bread crumbs, gluten-free flour, and dairy-free Parmesan cheese and they were excellent as well. Try zucchini sticks, eggplant sticks and avocado fries.
Beyond fries, these asparagus fries are addictive and delicious!
- asparagus: Find a thicker spear and break off the end of a 1-pound asparagus.
- Panko: Purchase seasoned bread crumbs for added flavor. If you only have regular, add seasonings such as onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and dried herbs.
- Parmesan cheese: Combine finely chopped Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a large shallow bowl.
- Flour and eggs: In another bowl, whisk 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
How to air fry asparagus
- Dip the asparagus into the egg mixture, then the panco-parmesan. Spray each generously with olive oil.
- Place the spears in a basket in an even layer and air fry the asparagus at 380°F for 6-7 minutes, flipping halfway through.
how to bake asparagus fries
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can roast asparagus instead. First, preheat the oven to 425°F, spray a baking sheet with oil, and place the breaded asparagus on the baking sheet.
- Oil the file and bake for 12 to 14 minutes, turning halfway through.
what to eat with fried asparagus
These crispy asparagus fries are great with shrimp, air-fried steak, baked salmon, or roast chicken. For an extra side, try crushed sweet potatoes or roasted butternut squash. If a dipping sauce is desired, it can also be served with ranch or garlic aioli.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in air fryer or oven until warm.
- if you gluten free again Dairy Free, Not to worry! We also tested them with gluten-free bread crumbs, gluten-free flour, and dairy-free Parmesan cheese, and they were excellent as well.
Asparagus Recipes You’ll Love
yield: Four serving
Serving size: Five spear
Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a large shallow bowl.
Put eggs and cake flour in another shallow bowl and whisk well.
Dip the asparagus in the egg mixture, then the panco-parmesan cheese, and generously spray with olive oil.
To bake, preheat oven to 425F.
Grease a baking sheet with oil and place the breaded asparagus on it.
Spray with oil and bake for 12-14 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and tender.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
Nutritional information takes into account extra crumbs, eggs and flour that are tossed.
Serving: Five spear, calorie: 110 kcal, carbohydrates: 15 g, protein: 7.5 g, obesity: Four g, saturated fat: 2 g, cholesterol: 55 mg, sodium: 208.5 mg, fiber: 2 g, sugar: 2 g