My Keto Crack Chicken Bake combines the method I use for chicken bake dinners with a flavorful crack chicken sauce that many people love. Even people who don’t eat Keto will love this recipe.
Anyone interested in a low-carb diet has probably heard of the famous crack chicken that can be found on the web. , many of them were shredded chicken with creamy sauces and ranch dressing mixes that weren’t very appealing.
And then one day I had the idea to use my method for a quick dinner called a chicken bake with a sauce inspired by crack chicken ingredients. keto crack chicken bake It was a delicious result! For the lunch flavor, I used Grandma Denny’s homemade lunch dip seasoning!
Carla and I made this a few times and when we tested the final version, I immediately sat down and ate it for an early dinner! , you’ll love this idea for an easy meal that the whole family will love!
What are the ingredients needed for this recipe?
(THIS IS A LIST OF INGREDIENTS ONLY. SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPES OR JUMP TO RECIPE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE FULL RECIPES.) increase.)
- thick cut bacon
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- garlic powder (affiliate link)
- onion powder (affiliate link)
- dried dale (affiliate link)
- beau monde seasoning (affiliate link)
- black pepper
- Cream cheese
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- green onion
What is Chicken Bake Dinner?
The recipe I call Chicken Bake is a quick dinner that starts with four chicken breasts. Cover with toppings and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. See below for a list of recipes.)
Why is this recipe called crack chicken?
The recipe is called crack chicken. I’m not particularly fond of the name, but I think it conveys how delicious this creamy chicken and bacon recipe is!
What if you don’t want to gain too much weight?
As written, Keto Crack Chicken Bake is a high-fat dish and is definitely suitable for the keto diet. If you’re not eating ketones and just want less fat, use a little less bacon, use reduced-fat cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, or a little less cheese. I’ve never made such a low-fat dish, but I’m sure it will be delicious because the combination of these ingredients is very delicious.
Can I use Ranch Mix to season this Keto Crack Chicken Bake?
I love my grandma’s Denny’s homemade lunch dip and I’m glad I used the ingredients she uses to season the chicken and sauce in this recipe.but i know that beau monde seasoning (affiliate link) Not everyone has ingredients on hand. If you don’t want to buy it, use the tablespoons of the spices used here instead of his mix for two lunches. No problem.
How to make Keto Crack Chicken Bake:
(This is just a summary of the recipe steps. Scroll down for the full printable recipe, or use the JUMP TO RECIPE link at the top of the page to go directly to the full recipe. increase.)
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator to soften.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and start cooking in a frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Bacon cooks combine garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, Beau Monde seasoning and black pepper.
- Cut off the chicken breast and rub both sides with about half the seasoning.
- Once the bacon is cooked, remove it to a paper towel. Prepare 2 tablespoons of bacon grease.
- Heat the bacon oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the chicken breast and fry until both sides are browned.
- Once the chicken is browned, transfer it to a cutting board. Cut each piece lengthwise into 4 or 5 strips.
- Spray a 9-inch x 13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray and line the dish with chicken strips.
- Place the softened cream cheese in a bowl and heat in the microwave for a few seconds or until very soft.
- Chop half of the cooked bacon.
- Combine softened cream cheese, crumbled bacon, sour cream, mayonnaise, sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, and the other half of the seasoning.
- Spread mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake chicken for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned.
- While the chicken is grilling, thinly slice the scallions.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, scatter the sliced green onions and half of the bacon.
- while it’s hot.
- This can be stored in the refrigerator for several days and can be reheated safely. I haven’t frozen them yet, but I can’t imagine most people have a lot of leftovers to freeze, but I’m sure they will freeze just fine!
Eat a low-carb diet:
Serve the Keto Crack Chicken Bake with vegetable side dishes such as Garlic and Parmesan Fried Spinach, Green Beans with Lemon, Parmesan and Pine Nuts, and Fried Garlic Green Beans. It also tastes great with salads such as cucumber salad with balsamic dressing, Karin’s low-carb coleslaw, or Karin’s favorite baby arugula salad.
More Tasty Chicken Bake Dinners You May Like:
8 thick slices of bacon
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2.5 pounds of chicken
1 1/2 tsp.garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp.onion powder
2 tsp dried dale
3/4 tsp. Beaumont seasoning (see note)
1/4 tsp.black pepper
8 oz.Cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 green onions
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator and cut it into pieces on the counter so that it is soft.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and start cooking in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. (Choose a pot large enough to hold the whole chicken breast.
- A bacon cook combines garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, Beau Monde seasoning and black pepper to create a seasoning mix.
- Trim any fat or unwanted bits from the chicken breast and use about half the seasoning mix to rub both sides of the chicken with the seasoning mix.
- When the bacon is crisp and golden brown, remove it to a paper towel. Leave 2 tablespoons of bacon grease in skillet and discard the rest. (Wipe the pan clean if you have a lot of bacon crumble.
- Heat the bacon oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the chicken breast and fry until both sides are browned. (It should only take 2-3 minutes per side.)
- Once the chicken is browned, transfer it to a cutting board. Cut each piece or chicken into 4 or 5 longitudinal strips, depending on the size of the piece.
- Spray a 9-inch x 13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray and arrange the chicken strips on the dish. (Stagger them so that most of the surface of the baking dish is covered.
- Place the softened cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds or until softened.
- Coarsely chop half of the boiled bacon
- Combine softened cream cheese, crumbled bacon, sour cream, mayonnaise, sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, and half of the seasonings.
- Then spread that mixture over the chicken in the baking dish
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- Bake chicken for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned.
- Thinly slice the onion while the chicken is cooking.
- When the chicken is cooked through, scatter the chopped green onions and the remaining half of the grilled bacon.
- hot serve
- This can be stored in the refrigerator for several days and can be reheated safely. I haven’t frozen it yet, but I can’t imagine most people have leftovers to freeze, but I’m sure it will freeze just fine!
If you don’t have Beau Monde Seasoning and don’t want to buy it for this recipe, you can season the chicken and sauce with 2 tablespoons of Ranch Dressing Mix as directed.
The bacon fat is mostly discarded, so it’s difficult to accurately calculate the amount of fat in this recipe.
This recipe is based on many crack chicken recipes I found online and was inspired by my quick dinner called Chicken Bake. Tested and adapted by Kalyn and Kara.
Nutrition Facts Table:
Amount Per Serving:
calorie: 736Total Fat: 45gsaturated fat: 21gUnsaturated fat: 20.2gcholesterol: 257mgsodium: 879mgcarbohydrates: 5.4gfiber: .4gsugar: 2.5gprotein: 74g
Low Carb / Low Glycemic / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
This is a good dinner option for a low-carb or keto diet plan. Any stage of the original South Beach diet is too high in fat, but still uses tasty, low-fat ingredients if the idea really appeals to you. I think you can create a version by doing
Find more recipes like this:
Use our diet type index to find more recipes for your specific meal plan.I also recommend following Karin’s Kitchen on Pinterest, on facebook, on Instagram, on TikTokAlso on youtube To see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.
The Amazon Services LLC Associate Program is an affiliate promotion program designed to provide a means to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.co.jp and affiliate sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn income from qualifying purchases.