These crispy Honey Mustard Air Fryer Pork Chops are marinated in honey mustard, breaded and air fried until golden brown.
Honey Mustard Air Fryer Pork Chop
Made with just four ingredients, aside from salt and olive oil spray, these easy honey mustard pork chops are juicy on the inside and super flavorful! I marinated overnight. this was perfect. You can also bake in the oven if you don’t have a fryer. If you like honey mustard, make extra for dipping, but if you’re not a honey mustard fan, try the juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops or Garlic Lime Pork Chops. For dinner ideas, check out all our air fryer recipes here.
honey mustard pork chop
- pork: Remove fat from 4 boneless pork chops.
- salt: Season both sides of pork with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Honey mustard marinade: Mix the Dijon and honey together and marinate the pork chops for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Panko: Use seasoned breadcrumbs or gluten-free breadcrumbs for a crispy coating.
How long does it take to cook pork chops in an air fryer.
- Remove meat from marinade and press into breadcrumbs.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with oil, add the chops, and drizzle the top with oil.
- Fry the pork in a 400°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
how to cook pork chops
If you don’t have an air fryer, don’t worry if you don’t have an air fryer, though the crumbs won’t be as crispy when you bake the pork chops.
Compatibility with pork chops
These healthy Honey Mustard Pork Chops are perfect with so many side dishes. Here are some ideas:
how to freeze pork chops
Cooked pork chops can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and frozen for up to 3 months. Reheat in an air fryer to keep the crumbs from getting soggy.
- meat: If you don’t eat pork, try this recipe with chicken tenders.
- Bread crumbs: You can use it in a pinch without bread crumbs, but using bread crumbs will make it crispier.
More Pork Chop Recipes You’ll Love
yield: Four serving
Serving size: 1 chop
Season both sides of the pork chops with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
For best results, mix the mustard and honey together and marinate the pork chops for at least four hours or overnight.
Place the bread crumbs in a large, shallow bowl.
Leave the mustard on the pork and press it into the bread crumbs.
Discard the remaining marinade (about 2 tablespoons).
Lightly spray basket with oil and transfer chops in batches as needed.
Sprinkle the top with oil and bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes, rotating halfway through, and oil both sides.
It’s okay if you don’t have an air fryer!
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
*Throw 1/4 cup crumbs.
Serving: 1 chop, calorie: 241 kcal, carbohydrates: 12 g, protein: 35 g, obesity: 4.5 g, saturated fat: 1 g, cholesterol: 79.5 mg, sodium: 621.5 mg, fiber: 0.5 g, sugar: 3.5 g