This easy green smoothie bowl is a delicious and nutritious breakfast. Customizable and chock-full of healthy ingredients.
green smoothie bowl recipe
This tropical green smoothie bowl is an easy way to add an extra serving of veggies to your morning breakfast. I used frozen mango, banana, and spinach as a base, with protein milk and yogurt for added protein. can. Simply prep and freeze fruit to whisk in the morning or buy frozen fruit to make this smoothie bowl recipe quick and easy. More smoothie bowl recipes you might like are Protein PB&J Smoothie Bowls, Oatmeal Berry Smoothie Bowls, and Strawberry Peanut Butter Swirl Smoothie Bowls.
Are green smoothies really good for you?
This healthy green smoothie bowl is a nutritious breakfast with 9 grams of protein and 12 grams of fiber. Additionally, spinach and all fruits contain vitamins and minerals.
green smoothie bowl ingredients
I love how you can customize your smoothie bowl to suit your tastes and dietary needs. You can choose your favorite fruits, veggies, protein his powders and toppings to create one he likes.
- fruits: 1 cup frozen mango and 1 banana
- spinach: Baby spinach gives this smoothie bowl its green color. Spinach has a milder flavor than other vegetables, so I think smoothie bowl greens are the perfect type of smoothie. You can also use frozen spinach or baby kale.
- milk: used This vegetable protein milk, but any of them will work. You can also use another variety such as almond, soy, or regular milk.
- Yogurt: I used dairy-free cocoyo, but any yogurt will work.
- Smoothie bowl toppings: Mango, strawberry and unsweetened coconut flakes.
How to make a green smoothie bowl
- First, puree half a banana with frozen mango, spinach, protein milk, and yogurt in a blender until smooth.
- Once the smoothie is mixed, pour it into a bowl. Dice the other half of the banana and sprinkle the diced mango, strawberries and coconut flakes on top.
The great thing about this smoothie bowl recipe is how easy it is to customize. You can add or substitute fruits and toppings depending on the season and what you have on hand. Other great options for toppings include chia seeds, sliced he almonds, and granola. Here are some green smoothie bowl ideas.
- Tropical smoothie bowl: Substitute pineapple for strawberries and top with kiwi, chopped coconut and macadamia nuts for a tropical twist.
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie Bowl: Add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to your smoothie mix and top with sliced bananas, almonds and cacao nibs for a chocolate twist.
- Berry Blast Smoothie Bowl: Substitute mixed berries for mango and strawberry in the smoothie mix and top with fresh berries and granola for a flavor explosion.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl: Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to your smoothie, then top with sliced bananas, granola, and peanut butter in a bowl.
MORE SMOOTHIE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 bowl
Mix half a banana with frozen mango, spinach, protein milk and yogurt.
Pour into a bowl and garnish with diced mango, strawberries and coconut flakes.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
Serving: 1 bowl, calorie: 404 kcal, carbohydrates: 74 g, protein: 9 g, obesity: 10.5 g, saturated fat: 7.5 g, sodium: 115 mg, fiber: 12 g, sugar: 51.5 g