Spring is here. These easy-to-grill steak and pepper fajitas are the perfect reason to brighten up your grill.
Spring has arrived in North Carolina. Since I cook dinner at home every night (every night, every night, lol), I feel that incorporating an outdoor grill is a great way to break the monotony, so these Easy Grilled Steak & Pepper Fajitas are the perfect way to go. Please do just that.
Grilling is synonymous with the warmer months, cooking, summer fun, and things you can do while staying at home! So dust off that grill cover and light up the grill for the first time this season for this delicious fajita recipe. please give me.
When it comes to how delicious it is, it shouldn’t be this easy. But yes, have fun! 🙂
Ingredients for Steak & Pepper Fajitas
- skirt steak – Flank steak is also suitable.
- green pepper – Any color or mix, seeded, cored and cut into quarters.
- red onion – Cut into thick slices.
- Olive oil – Extra virgin.
- Spices – Chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, cayenne pepper.
- Smoked salt – You can use less than regular salt, but it is highly recommended to use smoked version!
- lime – fresh.
- Add – Whole grain tortillas (I recommend this homemade tortilla), shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, sliced cabbage, sliced radishes, diced tomatoes, and/or sliced raw red onion.
how to make fajitas
- preheat: Preheat an outdoor gas grill to medium-high heat, about 425°F. Alternatively, we recommend preparing a grill with charcoal.
- Season: Place peppers (skin side down) and chopped onion on a plate. vegetable grill tray Steak directly on the grill. Mix all the seasonings and pour over the top. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil (be careful not to burn yourself).
- grill: Grill until steak is done to your liking. Slightly pink (medium) or brown in center (well done, recommended if using flank steak) and peppers tender (about 7-8 minutes per side).
- fun: Remove from grill, squeeze lime juice, chop steak, peppers and onions and serve with your favorite garnish.
Other recipes to use on the grill
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product through an affiliate link, the cost is the same, but 100 Days Real Food automatically receives a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps spread our message!