Coriander Lime Shrimp are flavorful and take about 10 minutes to make. Serve over rice or tacos for a quick weekday dinner.
coriander lime shrimp
The Coriander Lime Shrimp is super easy to whip up and packed with flavor!! This is always in my dinner rotation. Serve over rice, make shrimp tacos with tortillas, or drizzle over salads. For more shrimp recipes, also enjoy this easy Air Fryer Shrimp, Honey Garlic Shrimp, Shrimp and Grits, and Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice.
- shrimp: You can buy fresh or frozen jumbo shrimp, including peeled and unpeeled. Unpeeled ones are generally cheaper, but must be peeled and deveined.
- seasoning: cumin, salt, pepper
- garlic: Crush 5 cloves of garlic.
- lime: Squeeze 2 tablespoons of juice from 1 medium lime.
- coriander: Chop fresh coriander.
How to make coriander lime shrimp
- season the shrimp Serve with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Cook the shrimp. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and half the shrimp to the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes. Flip shrimp and cook for 1 more minute until translucent. Transfer to a plate.
- garlic: Add remaining oil and shrimp to skillet. After a few minutes, flip the shrimp over, add the garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Return the first shrimp to the skillet and mix well to evenly incorporate the garlic. Remove pan from heat.
- Lime and Coriander: Squeeze the lime juice and sprinkle the coriander all over the shrimp.
what to serve with coriander lime shrimp
I like to eat this with rice or rice avocado and romaine salad. Other suggestions on how to serve this protein are:
Cooked shrimp can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days. You can warm it up in the microwave, but we recommend eating the leftovers chilled.
- Don’t like coriander? Fresh chives for the sub.
- change the taste Use basil or parsley and lemon juice.
- Didn’t the shrimp turn brown? The pan may not have been hot enough, or the pan may have been overfilled.
- Grilled: If you prefer grilled shrimp, check out our Coriander and Lime Grilled Shrimp Kebabs recipe.
See more shrimp recipes
yield: 6 one person
Serving size: 2 /3 cups
Season the shrimp with cumin and season with salt and pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add 1 teaspoon of oil to a frying pan and add half of the shrimp. Cook for about 2 minutes. Flip shrimp and cook until opaque all around, about 1 minute. Transfer to a plate.
Add remaining teaspoon oil and remaining shrimp to pan and cook gently for about 2 minutes. Flip shrimp, add garlic, and cook until shrimp is opaque throughout, about 1 minute.
Return the first shrimp to the skillet, mix well to evenly incorporate the garlic, and remove the skillet from the heat.
Squeeze lime juice all over the shrimp. Add coriander, mix well and enjoy.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know if you like this recipe. This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing free, high-quality recipes.
Provided by: 2 /3 cups, calorie: 119 kcal, carbohydrates: 2 g, protein: 19 g, obesity: 3 g, saturated fat: 0.5 g, cholesterol: 144 mg, sodium: 140 mg