If you want family-friendly weekday fare, you’ll love these Baked Chicken Tender Parmesan. my family loved it!
chicken tenders parmesan
Combine two family favorites—chicken tenders and chicken parmesan—for an easy weeknight dish. I wasn’t sure how the chicken parmesan would come out with the chicken tenderloin but I was pleasantly surprised.The chicken was so tender my picky husband loved it. If you want more chicken tenderloin recipes, these Air His Fryer His Chicken Tenders and these Pickle His Blind His Chicken Tenders are both very popular. If you like air fryers, try this Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan.
Are the chicken tenders just cut chicken breast?
Chicken breast and tenderloin, also called chicken tenders, are not really the same.of Tenderloin is muscle Under the chest that can be removed and sold separately. Tenderloin, as the name suggests, is softer than breast meat.
chicken tenderloin parmesan ingredients
- Chicken tenders: Season 12 tenders, about 1¼ pounds, with salt. If you don’t have tenders, you can cut the breast into thin strips.
- egg: Beat 1 egg in a shallow bowl. The egg helps the bread crumbs stick to the chicken.
- Bread crumbs: I like using seasoned bread crumbs because it reduces the number of ingredients. If not, sprinkle with dried herbs, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Marinara: Use your favorite brand or make your own with my quick marinara sauce recipe.
- cheese: shredded mozzarella, grated parmesan cheese
- basil: Chop fresh basil leaves for garnish.
How to make chicken tender parmesan cheese
- Preparation: Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with oil. Salt and pepper the chicken. Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and the bread crumbs into another bowl.
- Dredging chickens: Dip the tenders in the egg and then the bread crumbs, tapping off excess flour. Place the tenders in the skillet and liberally spray both sides with oil.
- grill chicken Flip halfway at 425°F for 18 minutes. Don’t worry about it getting crispy. It will be covered with marinara anyway.
- Cheese and sauce: Transfer chicken strips to a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish. Brush the chicken with the sauce and top with two types of cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the marinara is hot and the cheese is melted. Topped with chicken parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Compatibility with chicken parmesan cheese
This healthy chicken tenders recipe is green salad Roasted vegetables such as garlic butter mushrooms and broccoli rabe. You can also make a chicken parmesan sandwich on a hoagie roll or baguette, or serve the tenderloin with your favorite pasta and extra marinara.
How to store chicken tenders parmesan cheese
Leftover chicken parmesan can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to eat.
More Chicken Tenderloin Recipes You’ll Love
yield: Four serving
Serving size: 3 tenderloin
Preheat oven to 425F. Line sheet pan with foil and spray.
Salt and pepper the chicken. Place the eggs in a shallow bowl. In a second shallow bowl, add bread crumbs.
Dip chicken in egg, dip in breadcrumb mixture, shake off excess and place on baking sheet.
Brush both sides of the chicken generously with oil.
Bake for 18 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway through. It doesn’t have to be crispy, but it’s covered with marinara.
Transfer to a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and line with chicken strips. Brush chicken with marinara sauce and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the marinara is hot and the cheese is melted. Top with basil.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
Serving: 3 tenderloin, calorie: 376 kcal, carbohydrates: 19 g, protein: 45 g, obesity: 12.5 g, saturated fat: 4.5 g, cholesterol: 169.5 mg, sodium: 1188 mg, fiber: 2 g, sugar: 4.5 g