This delightful lunch option offers great food. Appetizingtexture contrast and lots of hunger Dietary fiber.
Available at night so you can enjoy you breakfast.
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Ready: 15 minutes
- Cut off the tough, white stems of the collards.
- A sharp knife should be used to cut off the thickest part of the remaining stem that runs behind the leaves.
- Place 2 collard leaves between the head and legs (stalks on opposite sides), overlapping some of the leaves.
- Spread a quarter of the hummus in the center and top with a quarter each of the chicken, carrots, roasted red peppers, and microgreens.
- Tightly roll the leaf from below and tuck the sides.
- To serve, they must be cut in half at the bias. If necessary, insert a toothpick to avoid scratching the roll.
- It should be repeated with the remaining ingredients.
- per serving
- energy: 266kcal / 1112kJ
- obesity: 12g
- protein: 24g
- carbohydrates: 16g