sandwich meet chicken and sweet potato I will provide a protein needed for training with delicious meals and snacks easy to prepare.
Can be used all year round by replacing sweet potato in classic potato or other vegetables.
- Preparation: half an hour
- cooking: 5 minutes
- Ready: 35 minutes
- Grate the raw sweet potato into a bowl.
- Put 3 egg whites and seasonings in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Heat waffle tins over medium-high heat and spray with coconut oil to prevent waffles from sticking.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and spread evenly.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the waffle iron indicates the waffles are cooked.
- While the waffles are baking, season the chicken breast (to taste with paprika, cumin, garlic, sea salt and pepper) and pan fry.
- Make and eat sandwich wraps.
- per serving
- energy: 477kcal / 1994kJ
- obesity: 5g
- protein: 53g
- carbohydrates: 55g