A hearty cabbage soup with plenty of chicken, pork, and vegetables is a simple one-pot menu.
chicken and pork cabbage soup
Nothing beats a hearty soup in the middle of winter.this cabbage soup Perfect comfort food for cold winter nights, full of veggies! My other favorite entree soups are Stuffed Pepper Soup, Turkey Chili Taco Soup, and Beef, Tomato, Acini di Pepe Soup. Click here for more soup recipes!
My cousin Katya had this wonderful soup with me. Made with a few simple ingredients on hand, it filled the kitchen with the aroma of home cooking. It is a hearty and hearty main dish soup.
If you don’t like pork, you can add chicken here. It’s made with chicken breast, but chicken thighs are also delicious.
yield: 8 serving
Serving size: 1 3/4 cup
- 16 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb country style pork ribs, boneless
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 big chicken broth, Knorr etc.
- 1/4 tea spoon cumin
- 8 cup water
- 1 Moderate cabbage, chopped (about 9 cups)
- 3 Moderate carrot, chopped
- 2 big Leek, Chopped (white only)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1.5 Oz brandy, Omit if you don’t drink alcohol
- 3/4 tea spoon kosher salt, black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tea spoon foraminifera such as turmeric or saison, color options
Cut the meat into small chunks.
Place the chicken, pork, water, bouillon, bay leaf, and cumin in a large pot, bring to a boil, and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
Add vegetables and remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
Serving: 1 3/4 cup, calorie: 217 kcal, carbohydrates: 13 g, protein: 26.5 g, obesity: Five g, saturated fat: 1.5 g, cholesterol: 93.5 mg, sodium: 212.5 mg, fiber: Four g, sugar: 4.5 g