The Asian Salmon and Green Bean Sheet Bread Meal is an easy low-carb dinner that’s on the table in under 30 minutes. And anyone who loves Asian flavors and these ingredients will love this recipe.
Pin the Asian Salmon Sheet Bread Meal to make later.
I think a sheet pan meal is the perfect dinner idea for when you’re busy! And I think red and green veggies make this one. Asian Salmon and Green Bean Sheet Bread Meal A great idea for an easy and special dinner on vacation.
If you’ve seen my category of Sheet Pan Meals, I know that roasting some kind of protein and veggies together on a baking sheet is one of the easiest ways to make a healthy dinner. It may be obvious to think. And there’s only one pan to clean!
However, not all sheet pan meals are created equal. There is also
So whenever I come up with an idea for an easy *and* great sheet pan dinner, this Asian salmon meal definitely fits that description. I would appreciate it.
What are the ingredients needed for this recipe?
(This is a list of ingredients for the recipe only. Scroll down for the full printable recipe. Or at the top of the page.[レシピへジャンプ]A link will take you directly to the full recipe. )
What ingredients give salmon an Asian flavor?
The salmon is glazed with soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and garlic for an Asian taste!
What if you can’t use peanut oil?
I use peanut oil for an Asian flavor, but if peanuts aren’t available, use a neutral flavored oil.
How can I make this recipe gluten-free?
be sure to use gluten free soy sauce (affiliate link) And this recipe will be gluten-free.
Want to try more sheet pan meals?
If you’ve never tried a sheet pan diet, this is a good place to start. Check out our low carb and keto sheet pan meals for even more delicious sheet pan meal ideas, or use our sheet pan meals to see all the sheet pan dinners on my site.
How to make this Asian salmon and green bean meal:
(This is just a summary of the recipe steps. Scroll down for the full printable recipe, or use the JUMP TO RECIPE link at the top of the page to go directly to the full recipe. increase.)
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together and brush both sides of the salmon, letting a little glaze soak in while the vegetables are roasting.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Cut off the ends of the beans. Then cut the red pepper into long strips about the same size as the beans.
- Spread the beans and peppers on a baking sheet, brush with a little peanut oil, and season with salt. Roast beans 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, press beans to form salmon pieces. Brush the salmon with the glaze again and place it in the roasting pan.
- Cook salmon and beans 10 to 12 minutes longer. Remove the pan from the oven and coat the cooked vegetables with a little glaze.
- Sprinkle the salmon and vegetables with black sesame seeds and serve hot.
- If you want one more side dish, serve with a simple cauliflower rice with garlic and green onions.
Other Low Carb Sheet Pan Meals:
4 skinless salmon fillets (see note)
1 pound fresh kidney beans (see note)
1 large red pepper
2 tsp peanut oil
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
1/3 cup soy sauce, preferably gluten-free soy sauce
Tasteless rice vinegar 2T
2 T golden monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of your choice
Asian sesame oil 1T
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- soy sauce (or gluten-free soy sauce), rice vinegaryour favorite sweetener, Asian sesame oil, garlic powder for making the glaze. (The link is an affiliate link.)
- Arrange the salmon on a large cutting board. If using thawed frozen salmon, place each piece between two paper towels and press down to absorb moisture.
- Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze mixture and let the salmon come to room temperature while you prepare the vegetables.
- Cut off both ends of the green beans. (The quickest and easiest way to do this is to grab a handful of beans straight up and drop them onto a cutting board so the edges are even. Trim all the edges at once, flip them over, and do the same on the other side.) is.)
- Remove the stalk and stalk from the red paprika and cut it into pieces that are about the same length as the beans.
- Arrange the beans and pepper strips on a baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible.brush the vegetables with peanut oil Season with salt and roast the vegetables for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove skillet from oven and press vegetables down to make room for salmon. Glaze the salmon pieces again and place them on a baking sheet. (Don’t use glaze at all, it’s needed for cooking vegetables.)
- Roast salmon and vegetables 10 to 12 minutes longer, or until salmon is firm (but not firm) when pressed with fingers.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and brush the vegetables (and salmon, if desired) with the remaining glaze.served with salmon and vegetables black sesame Serve warm if desired (or sesame seeds).
I used about 6 ounces of salmon fillet.
I didn’t use thin green beans, so if you have vegetables, make them a little shorter.
use gluten free soy sauce (affiliate link) as required.if you have Golden Monk Fruit Sweetenerwhich gives good flavor in this recipe.
This recipe was inspired by what I found Bon Appetit: Fast Easy Fresh But mostly Kalyn and Jake Experimenting!
Nutrition Facts Table:
Amount Per Serving:
calorie: 588Total Fat: 35gsaturated fat: 7gUnsaturated fat: 25gcholesterol: 143mgsodium: 1447mgcarbohydrates: 11.1gfiber: 4gsugar: 6gprotein: 55g
The Recipe Plug-In I use automatically calculates nutritional information. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy as many variables affect the calculations.
Low Carb / Low Glycemic / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
If you follow my suggestions to use Glaze Approved Sweeteners, this Asian Salmon Sheet Bread Mee is very low in carbs per serving and can be eaten on a low carb or keto meal, or at any stage of the original South Beach Diet. increase.
Find more recipes like this:
Find more recipes like this with Sheet Pan Meals. Use the diet type index to find recipes that fit a specific meal plan.I also recommend following Karin’s Kitchen on Pinterest, on facebook, on Instagram, on TikTokAlso on youtube To see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.
Historical notes for this recipe:
This recipe was posted in 2016. Details were last updated in 2022.
The Amazon Services LLC Associate Program is an affiliate promotion program designed to provide a means to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.co.jp and affiliate sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn income from qualifying purchases.