those who love Apple Pie I am sure you will love this recipe.you don’t get sugar When simple carbohydrates. Instead, it looks like this: complex carbohydrates, lean protein, and healthy fats. this is, best apple recipe to start your day.
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- cooking: 25 minutes
- Ready: 50 minutes
- Set the oven to 350°F before you start cooking.
- Slice apples and place in a bag or bowl with brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon and stir to coat.
- Place the apples in a small baking dish.
- Combine 1 tablespoon brown sugar, cinnamon, walnut pieces, protein powder and oats.
- Once they are combined, sprinkle the oat mixture with honey and stir to coat.
- Spoon mixture over apples in baking dish and bake apples for about 20 minutes.
- Once the apple crisps are done, let them cool for 5 minutes before topping with Greek yogurt.
- per recipe
- energy: 211kcal / 882kJ
- thick: 2g
- protein: 11g
- carbohydrate: 38g