A fall fruit salad with sweet and crunchy apples and grapes in a creamy yogurt and cream cheese sauce, topped with crushed walnuts and brown sugar.
Autumn fruit salad with apples and grapes
I feel lonely when summer ends, but I really like autumn! Watching the leaves change color, picking apples, all the wonderful things we can do when the weather gets cooler!this autumn fruit salad An autumn feast with apples and grapes. Light and crispy, no cooking required and addictive! Other apple recipes I love making every fall are applesauce nut bread, apple butter, and apple cobbler.
How to make autumn fruit salad
This fall fruit medley is put together in 4 easy steps. I make it within hours of serving and wait until just before to add toppings.
- fruits: Cut the grapes in half and the apples into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent apples from browning.
- sauce: Stir in yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla extract.
- salad: Mix fruit with sauce and place in 1 large serving bowl or 8 small serving bowls.
- topping: Mix brown sugar with crushed walnuts and sprinkle over fruit salad.
How to eat autumn fruit salad
This fruit platter best fall fruit salad!Desserts and snacks are so easy to make and perfect for a large group of people. Serve as a Thanksgiving dessert or weekday snack.
Variations and Tips:
- fruits: Add other fruits such as pears, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries.
- Lighten: Skip the cream cheese and double the yogurt.
- go nut free: Swap nuts for hemp seeds, pepita, or chopped pretzels.
- spices: Add cinnamon or nutmeg to nuts.
- Adjust Serving Size: You can easily double this fall fruit salad recipe to feed more people or halve it for a smaller serving.
More Fall Apple Recipes You’ll Love:
Autumn apple and grape medley
Sweet and crunchy apples and grapes in a creamy yogurt and cream cheese sauce topped with crushed walnuts and brown sugar are the perfect fall treat or dessert.
- 3 cup (16 oz) green seedless grapes, wash and dry well
- Four cup Gala apple 24 oz, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 Oz fat free greek yogurt, Stoneyfield Organic etc.
- Four Oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light agave, maple, or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, or pecan
Cut the grapes in half and set aside.
Cut apples into pieces similar in size to grapes.
Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent apples from browning.
Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla well.
Stir grapes and apples and pour into 8 small bowls or ramekins, or 1 large serving dish.
Mix brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over each ramekin.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 1slight cup, calorie: 209kcal, carbohydrate: 36g, protein: 6g, thick: 8.5g, sodium: 16mg, fiber: 3g, sugar: 19g
WW Points Plus: 6
keyword: apple and grape dessert, autumn fruit salad, autumn dessert, autumn fruit salad, autumn salad