Air frying doesn’t seem like the way to make egg salad, but I do! Making hard-boiled eggs in an air fryer is so easy – you don’t even need to add water!
air fryer egg salad
You can make hard-boiled eggs on the stovetop or in the microwave, but have you ever considered making them in an air fryer? Plus, with just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious and satisfying breakfast or lunch in no time. For healthier egg salad recipes, check out Classic Egg Salad, Avocado Egg Salad Try the Low Yolk Egg Salad.
air fryer egg salad
A simple egg salad made with only 6 ingredients. Here’s what you need:
- egg: Use 8 eggs for 4 servings.
- Mayo: You can use regular or light mayonnaise.
- green onion or chives chopped
- spices: sweet paprika, salt, pepper
How long does an egg take in an air fryer?
The time it takes to air fry an egg may vary depending on the make and model of your appliance. Test one egg to find the best temperature and time for your model.
how to make air fryer eggs
- Egg air fry: Place the eggs in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 250°F. Cook eggs for 15-17 minutes until hard-boiled, depending on air fryer.
- Chop eggs: Remove the eggs from the machine and expose them to cold water. Peel the eggs and finely chop them.
- Make the egg salad: Mix mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add the eggs and chives to the mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine. Garnish with paprika and chives.
what to eat with egg salad
This classic egg salad recipe can be enjoyed for breakfast on toast or bagels, for lunch in a wrap or sandwich, or on top of a salad. !
- It’s okay if you don’t have an air fryer! Make hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot or eggs on the stove.
- Overall 30: Use malleable mayonnaise like this to keep this egg salad whole 30 primal kitchen (affiliate link) or create your own.
- Chew: Add celery, pickles, or carrots for texture.
- Tongs: Add Dijon mustard or capers for added flavor.
- protein: Add diced cooked shrimp or canned tuna for extra protein.
- Herbs: Swap out the chives for dill or parsley.
How to store egg salad
Egg salad can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 4-5 days, making it a great lunch prep for the week.
More egg recipes you’ll love:
Your comments are helpful!if you tried this health air fryer egg salad Recipes and other stuff from Skinnytaste, don’t forget rate recipes and leave a comment belowAnd if you take a picture of it please share it with me Instagram Be able to re-share in stories!
yield: Four serving
Serving size: 2 /3 cups
Place the eggs in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 250°F.
Cook eggs for 15-16 minutes until hard-boiled, depending on air fryer (time may vary depending on make and model of air fryer). whole batch.
Once the eggs are cooked, remove them from the air fryer and expose them to cold water.
Peel the eggs and finely chop them.
Put mayonnaise, salt and pepper in another bowl and mix.
Add the chopped eggs, chives to the bowl along with the mayonnaise mixture. Stir until everything is well mixed.
Top with paprika and chives for garnish.
Serve egg salad on your favorite bread, crackers, or lettuce leaves, or use it to make sandwiches.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
Serving: 2 /3 cups, calorie: 237 kcal, carbohydrates: 1 g, protein: 12.5 g, obesity: 20 g, saturated fat: 4.5 g, cholesterol: 378 mg, sodium: 299.5 mg, sugar: 0.5 g