If you want a quick and healthy breakfast, you’ll love this 6-Minute Air Fryer Breakfast Banana Split.
air fryer breakfast banana split
With just five ingredients, this delicious Air Fryer Banana Split tastes like breakfast dessert. Air fry bananas and top with yogurt, maple syrup, cinnamon and pecans. Add sprinkles and cherries if you want to make this easy kids banana breakfast! These Baked Bananas, Banana Foster Topped French Toast, and Banana Foster Crepes are delicious banana recipes you should try Of course, if you want more air fryer recipes, there are plenty of recipes to choose from.
- banana: This recipe is a great way to use up overripe bananas. The more ripe it is, the better!
- cinnamon: Sprinkle some cinnamon over the bananas.
- Greek yogurt: I prefer Fage or Stonyfield Greek yogurt, but any kind will do. You can also use vanilla yogurt and skip the syrup.
- Dairy Free: Use your favorite dairy-free yogurt, such as coconut or almond.
- Maple syrup: Replace with honey or agave.
- pecan: Chop 2 tablespoons of pecan nuts. If you have allergies, you can sub or omit walnuts or almonds.
How to make banana splits for breakfast
- Banana air fry: Slice a ripe banana into 3/4 lengthwise and top with cinnamon. At 400°F he air-fries for 5 to 6 minutes until the bananas are soft.
- Greek yogurt sauce: While the bananas are cooking, mix 1 teaspoon of the syrup with the yogurt.
- Banana split toppings: Once the banana is ready, top it with yogurt, cinnamon, pecans, and the remaining syrup.
- sprinkle banana With chocolate syrup, almond butter, or peanut butter.
- fruits: Add fresh berries, pomegranate seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, or crushed freeze-dried strawberries.
- topped with banana split Serve with chocolate chips, granola, coconut chips, or coconut flakes.
- spices: Add a dash of nutmeg or cardamom, or substitute pumpkin pie spice for cinnamon.
- Classic Banana Split: Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, sprinkles and cherries for dessert.
Don’t you have an air fryer? no problem!
Bake the bananas in the oven at 400°F for 10-12 minutes.
More banana breakfast recipes you’ll love:
yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 banana
To keep it from rolling around in the air fryer, slice the banana lengthwise 3/4 of the way down and open the skin and banana slightly.
Top with cinnamon and bake in a 400F oven for 5-6 minutes until tender.
Meanwhile, mix 1 teaspoon of syrup and yogurt in a small bowl.
When the bananas are ready, top with yogurt, sprinkle with more cinnamon and nuts, and sprinkle with the remaining teaspoon of maple syrup.
Optional top with colored sprinkles and cherries.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
Serving: 1 banana, calorie: 286 kcal, carbohydrates: 41 g, protein: 15 g, obesity: 9 g, saturated fat: 1 g, cholesterol: 7 mg, sodium: 46 mg, fiber: 4.5 g, sugar: 26 g