8 Feng Shui Ways to Become More Calm and Magnetic!
Tao of Dana
Today we explore feng shui to create more calm and magnetic energies in our lives. If so, create a solid foundation. All major changes flow more easily when you are fully present and feeling great.
This will set you up for work in the months ahead. I know not only the nervous system, fascial network of a body. It has become very clear to me that these are some of the biggest ‘X factors’ when it comes to living the best, most prosperous life.from polyvagal theory To Brain scan by Dr. Amenmy research files and social media feeds shine with discoveries about regulating the nervous system and extending life.
We’re starting with the strong basics of a calm home today, but you can dive in breakthrough camp Take your home and life harmony to a whole new level this season.
At the energy level, tension blocks the flow of abundance.
After mountains of energy work, thousands of hours of spiritual practice, and full-on immersion in Feng Shui, I am 1000% calmer than before, but I still have the habit of stress that creeps in from time to time. As the tension builds and seeps into your body, it also lands at home. It then takes weeks to untangle all this stressful stiffness. Redo work done in total robotic stress, retreat to body acupuncture sessions, and take plenty of naps to reset the system.
Going through these cycles of intensity is not worth it to me. They are also exhausted and depressed. I have come to see these patterns in my own life as a form of self-destruction.
You might feel the same way. And if so, start adding super-calm energy at home.
Every energy shift you make at home affects you every day. Your environment has the most powerful influence on your life. And the benefits of relaxation are immense.
Start here and bring your content throughout this process.
Bringing Feng Shui into your home and life with a calmer energy:
– Eliminate confusion. The moment you start clearing clutter, stress and tension begin to release.
– Adjust the tone of the surrounding colors. Bright, rich colors can be fun, but they can also be too active and stimulating at times. Please soften the tone a little.
– Take off your shoes every day when you enter the house and wear nice slippers inside the house. Not only does this cut down on toxins being tracked into your space from the outdoors, the ritual creates a more sacred space at home.
– Burn the bay leaves.
– Open windows every day to let the sunshine in. This is perfect for enhancing the glow of your home while letting in some fresh air and pleasant light!
– Remove visual overwhelm. Even if you love everything you see in your space, your mind and body will try to process everything you see. So having an entire space full of stuff can be overwhelming and stressful. Organize your countertops, shelves and coffee tables to keep things calm.
– Large, thriving plants and trees are spectacular.
・Sleep with light-blocking curtains in the bedroom.May improve sleep quality dramatically Install blackout curtains or shades on windows. I didn’t realize I wasn’t sleeping well until I got my first blackout curtains.
This is the perfect place to start.
From here, you can layer a richer sense, creative power, and clear intent into your home to fully harness the life-changing power of your environment.
When ready, proceed to the next step. For now, change begins with a rich, soothing, deeply energizing, calming, magnetic energy.
Enjoy it all!
XO XO! ! !
PS: School of Intention Professional Feng Shui Certification Early Registration Now Available!
This comprehensive, one-of-a-kind training will help you emerge as a confident feng shui expert and, in the process, change your life, as many students have. !
Six months filled with practical and innovative feng shui, practices, business, luxury design and innovative transformational tools.
And it is a pleasure and an honor to share it with you every session.
XO XO! ! !
8 Ways to Become More Calm and Attractive Feng Shui! First appeared in The Tao of Dana by danaclaudat