Do you know how to attract money using bay leaves? Laurel leaves are very important in Feng Shui and have many spiritual benefits. Here’s how to use them to attract money and luck.
Money and luck are what everyone wants in life, but not everyone can get them so easily. Indeed, good luck and money require continuous hard work and perseverance.
But what if I told you there was an easy way to attract money and luck into your life?
Well, there’s no denying that getting money takes effort, dedication and time, but in some cases more factors influence this.
Sometimes the energy that surrounds you can have a big impact on what you achieve in life, whether it’s money or luck. So one easy way to achieve these two things is bay leaves.
Messed up? Please don’t. Let’s talk about the use of bay leaves in Feng Shui and how they can help attract money and good luck.
What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese belief that is still believed by millions of people today.
This philosophy is based on the concept of energy and helps people live better lives. By keeping the surrounding energy in balance.
According to Feng Shui, all objects in our environment have some form of energy, and the balance of these energies determines our lifestyle.
The principles of Feng Shui are to use the things around you to harmonize the flow of positive energy in your life and help you live a better life.
Along with this, Feng Shui also helps us utilize our environment and existing objects in various ways to enhance the energy that exists there..
Bay leaves come into play here. Bay leaves are also used to attract positive energy..
What are bay leaves and what do they mean in feng shui?
Laurel leaves, also called bay leaves, fragrant leaves It is used as an essential herb in cooking.
Its aroma is perfect for slow-cooking recipes such as soups and sauces. You can use it fresh or dried.
However, in addition to the use in the kitchen, The plant’s scent and healing properties make it a popular plant in feng shui.
According to Feng Shui principles, bay leaves are considered auspicious plants It has many properties and has been used for such purposes for centuries.
In fact, not only Feng Shui, but many other values discuss the benefits of using bay leaves, and there are shared protocols for using bay leaves for a variety of purposes.
These leaves are most famous for bringing prosperity and helping people attract money and good luck.. Let’s see how the rules of using bay leaves in feng shui can be put to good use.
How to Attract Money Using Bay Leaf (Burning Bay Leaf)
There are many ways to use bay leaves to attract positive energy and attract money and good luck into your home. The most popular of them is burning bay leaves.
Burning bay leaves is one of the most popular ways people have used the power of bay leaves to attract money..
Burning bay leaves has a long history in various religions and cultures and is still common in Feng Shui and other schools of thought.
Burning bay leaves is very easy and takes very little time. This is usually part of a cleansing ritual performed by a feng shui practitioner, but it can also be done at home. We can help you with that.
- Get a few dry bay leaves, a matchstick or lighter, and a bowl you’ll use to hold the burning leaves. This can also be used as a clean ashtray.
- Write a wish using a sharpie (For example, for money, you can withdraw currency or simply write “wealth”) on the leaves. Some people burn the leaves as is, but taking this extra step increases the chances of attracting them.
- now Use scissors or tweezers to pinch the leaves from the corners and burn them– Don’t forget that holding it in your hand is not good as it will burn you. Then take a lighter or matchstick and light the opposite end of the leaf.
- In a few seconds the leaves will turn to ash—Cool in a bowl and let it burn completely.
Burning bay leaves seems like a simple process, but there are some more helpful steps and tips.
1. Use cinnamon and coffee when burning bay leaves
- Spices such as coffee and cinnamon are considered good for the burning process. According to feng shui Coffee energizes the bay leaf and enhances the ability to attract good luck and wealth. in your life.
- At this time, Add ground coffee or powder and cinnamon to the bowl or ashtray you are using before burning the bay leaves.
- Light the leaves and put them in a bowl as soon as they are lit. Burn with cinnamon and coffee in a bowl.
- Coffee and cinnamon both have strong aromas, so you’ll notice the smoke smells different.
- this isRome will tell you that your intentions (what you wrote on the leaf or what you wished for while burning the leaf) were prosecuted. Coffee and cinnamon for an extra boost of energy.
2. Use money oil when burning bay leaves
- Another way to use bay leaves to attract money is to use money oil when burning the leaves.
- Money oil in feng shui is an oil used to attract money. People mix and use different oils and use different methods such as putting the oil on top of the full moon to charge it. that.
- If you don’t have charge money oil, you can use other oils. Lavender oil and others are especially considered essential oils that help attract money.
- The trick to using money oil is to take a small amount of the oil and drizzle it over the bay leaves before you burn them.
- Believe me. Increasing the amount of oil does not increase the amount. Therefore, it is safer to just add 1 drop.
- Once the oil has been removed and spread over the surface of the leaves, bake the leaves as usual and place in a bowl to cool..
- The smell of oil from burning bay leaves indicates an increase in charges.
3. What should I do with the laurel leaf ash?
Many people throw away the ash from burning bay leaves, even though there is nothing technically wrong with it.
T.Since the ash of burned bay leaves is fully charged and contains a lot of energy, there are many ways in which the energy stored in the ash can be harnessed., it’s best to respect it and not throw it in the trash. Here’s what you can do:
- Fill in: One way is to burn it and give it back to Mother Nature with respect. It is gentle to plants and soil, reduces nature, and promotes the circulation of life.
- blowing in the wind: It is believed that if you make a wish on a leaf and let it fly on the wind, the ashes will reach their destination on the wind and carry your wish. Additionally, you can use ashes to expel negativity from your life.
- Apply to your essentials. The ash is charged with energy, so you can rub it on anything you want. For example, if you burn a bay leaf to gain wealth, rub the bay leaf on your wallet to transfer the energy to your wallet.
4. Use of smoke from burning bay leaves
Burning bay leaves is a very auspicious practice and there is no element that should be wasted in the process. therefore, People also inhale the smoke of burning leaves.
Scientifically, Burning bay leaves have a calming effect and help with inner peace.. But according to Feng Shui, this is a great practice. Fill your body with positive and high energy.
How to attract money with bay leaves [Other Methods]
5. Keep a bay leaf in your wallet
Common feng shui practices include: keep a bay leaf in your wallet– because they are very auspicious plants and great for attracting money.
Keeping a bay leaf in your wallet will help you attract money instantly and attract wealth.
6. Write affirmations for money and luck
According to Feng Shui beliefs, affirmations play a big role in making positive changes in your life.
If you want to attract wealth, abundance and good luck into your life, you can use bay leaves to write affirmations.
you can write down about you affirmation on the leaves before burningAlternatively, you can write down an affirmation, hold it in your hand, and pray with a desire to attract wealth and good fortune.
Additionally, you can write on the leaf before putting it in your wallet.
7. Use bay leaves for feng shui!
Bay leaves are a very auspicious plant with several spiritual benefits, one of which is to attract wealth and good luck.
The bay leaf is very important in Feng Shui and as a practicing follower of ancient beliefs, it is best to incorporate it into your daily life.
It not only attracts wealth and good luck, but also keeps the energy in balance and protects against evil.
FAQ: How to burn bay leaves to attract money
question: Why should I use coffee before burning bay leaves?
Coffee is an additional ingredient that can be used before burning bay leaves. Coffee is said to have wishes and intentions written on the leaves.
question: What should I do with the ash from burned leaves?
The ash from burning dead leaves is also considered auspicious, so rather than throwing it away, it can be buried, blown in the wind, or rubbed onto necessities.
Q: Burn bay leaves in your house and see what happens.
scent: Bay leaves give off a beautiful and calming fragrance, relaxing the environment.
Bay leaves are considered to be cleanse negative energy in different cultures.
Bay leaves repel insects such as cockroaches.
Reduce anxiety and stress: Bay leaves contain relaxing chemicals that reduce anxiety and tension.
Burning bay leaves requires good ventilation and monitoring to avoid inhaling fire or smoke.
Q: What should I write on a bay leaf to attract money?
Write abundance affirmations on bay leaves to attract good luck. “Attracting financial prosperity“”get money easily and easily,” and “I am a magnet that attracts wealth” is an example.
Set your prosperity and abundance intentions in line with your beliefs.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science, based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes on her FengShuitricks.com and helps people improve and balance their lives by sharing Fengshui related information on FengshuiTricks and her YouTube channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, Please buy me some coffee here.