If you don’t have time to cook, you’ll love this 5-minute salmon bowl with microwaved bok choy!
microwave salmon bowl
Use your microwave to enjoy the fastest, crunchiest, most perfectly cooked salmon! This whole meal, salmon and veggies cooks in 5 minutes and is perfect every time! Reliable when you need it and when you don’t have time.made by me microwave dish anytime I like it because it’s made of glass and has a vented lid.Use Discount Code: 10% off SKINNYTASTE at The Meal Prep Set cookanyday.comGive it a try and let us know what you think in the comments!
Ingredients for salmon bowl
- Rice: I freeze brown rice in small portions so it’s always ready to microwave. You can also buy frozen brown rice.
- Salmon bowl sauce: Sweet red chili sauce, sriracha and grated ginger.
- salmon: Use a 6-ounce filet. Fish can be fresh, frozen or thawed.
- Baby Bok Choi: Cut one bok choy in half lengthwise.
- Flavor: Season bok choy with a pinch of salt and sesame oil.
How to make a microwave salmon bowl
Here is a simple salmon rice bowl recipe.
- Partially heat frozen rice in a microwave-safe dish covered with vents.I love glassware all the time Because it has a lid and is very well made.Use Discount Code: 10% Off Meal Prep Sets At SKINNYTASTE
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once the rice is warm, place the bok choy and salmon on a plate and drizzle sesame oil and a pinch of salt over the bok choy.
- Next, glaze the fish and put it in the microwave for 3-4 minutes. You have perfectly poached salmon and steamed vegetables.
- Rice: Change brown rice to white rice. If you don’t have frozen rice, you can make your own or buy microwave-safe rice bags to cook it faster.
- Low carb: Change the rice to cauliflower rice.
- vegetable: If you can’t find baby bok choy, fresh spinach, broccoli, cauliflower rice, or edamame will work too.
- Spicy salmon bowl: These bowls have a little kick, but feel free to add some sriracha if you like your food spicy.
MORE SALMON RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 bowl
Place the frozen rice in a medium shallow dish (or microwave-safe dish), lift the vent and microwave for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine red chili sauce, sriracha, and ginger in a small bowl.
Remove from the microwave, stir, and place the halved bok choy on the edge of the bowl.
Place the salmon fillets skin side down in the center.
Top everything with a pinch of salt. Drizzle the sesame oil over the bok choy.
Brush sauce over salmon and cover to vent.
Microwave for 3-4 minutes until salmon is cooked through. I usually do 3 minutes for one piece.
please leave a rating and comment Let us know how you liked this recipe! This allows our business to thrive and allow us to continue providing high quality recipes for free.
Serving: 1 bowl, calorie: 533 kcal, carbohydrates: 51 g, protein: 48.5 g, obesity: 18 g, saturated fat: 2.5 g, cholesterol: 93.5 mg, sodium: 856 mg, fiber: Ten g, sugar: 19.5 g