When you feel like you need to make a big change in your life or take a breakthrough, nothing beats absolutely limitless creative productivity to take your life to the next level. But if you find yourself in a cycle of repeating the same thing for months, years, decades, how do you start?
I’m on my way to a huge creative productivity superwave. Love Feng Shui Program, Love Campis getting glorious updates, School of Intention Professional Certification Program We are reaching new dimensions for the new season. In fact, I’m already early in the wave and it’s getting exciting. So I wanted to share some of the best things I’ve learned in his 20 years of creating spaces and shaping energies that bring about major breakthroughs.
First, you don’t need to know exactly what the final product will look like to start the super creative process. Creativity is a process of discovery. We often don’t know what works until we try it in real life.
If you’re afraid you don’t know exactly what you want, and you’re hesitant to be “too creative” because you don’t know which direction to land, this energy will always bring you. can be said. blessing grace. I’ve been through many of these creative sprints way back in grade school. I experienced a flow state (read more about this genius flow state here) and fell in love with this space where time seemed to stand still and possess superhuman powers. I have followed this feeling in many ways, sometimes heading in a definite direction, other times taking detours to unknown destinations. Whether I am “going my own way” or a winding road, this energy will lift my life and make me more attractive to everything I need.
Creativity is your magic, your manifestation. This energy will always take you somewhere wonderful.
Second, be especially mindful of your energy during this time, as creativity takes a lot of fuel.
When I left my last “day laborer” and plunged into this world of feng shui full time, the biggest creative productivity superwave of my life so far suddenly happened. Opportunities, ideas, projects, events, abundance – all multiplied so quickly that I was averaging his three cross-country flights a month, recording 16 hours a day. I don’t have a single moment of regret from that era, but I wish I had known then what I know now, as it led me to super-massive burnout.
Since then, I’ve learned to make the most of this epic period of focus, flow, and intuitive magic. increase.
Fuel up before starting a hard working marathon.
- Get extra sleep.
- Make sure you are eating well.
- drink enough water; I was stunned to learn that he routinely drank 1/3 of his “needed” amount of water (1/2 to 1 ounce of water per pound of body weight) unless he made an effort.
- Don’t skip sleep to work from midnight to early morning. Maintaining a more regular sleep schedule can make you even more productive and is great for optimizing brain health.
Now it’s time to clear your deck of distractions.
If you have errands or other responsibilities to run, schedule them well or complete them as soon as possible so you can get deeper into the creative process.Sunday morning looking for new windshield wipers I “didn’t want” to drive around LA, but it gave me a lot of space in a week.
- If you find yourself frequently interrupted at home or at work, talk to those around you and explain to them how even a few hours of uninterrupted time a day can greatly improve your productivity. When I was at work, I wore headphones as a signal that I couldn’t chat.
- Wake up a little earlier, or shift your schedule and wake up a little later to give yourself some quiet time to uninterrupted creativity.
- Keep your phone in airplane mode or turn it off as often as possible.
Make a major plan involving very new, incredibly new actions.
If you want the same result, do the same. If you want new results, get creative!
Brainstorm and definitively create a new plan.
- Set yourself a deadline, but allow some flexibility in your timetable so you don’t feel stressed.
- Have colored markers, pens, paper, sketch pads, and all the notes you need ready to brainstorm on an ongoing basis.
- Practice meditation every day, even for five minutes, to clear your mind before you leave for work.
- Play some motivational music to get yourself ready and start creating and doing. This multi-sensory input adds an extra layer to the flow of energy around you.
Exercise and move your body as much as possible.
Movement creates momentum.
- Take breaks to walk the dog or stretch.
- Create a dedicated time each day that is ideal for you and work out in the best possible way. A trainer or fitness group can help you level up your fitness game and keep profitable when you hit a plateau.
- Put your energy into scrubbing, polishing, gardening, etc. at home a few times a week. Cleaning creates a powerful and undeniably attractive space and energy. The key to expanding your abundance!
Of course, there is a lot of work to be done. We hope you can apply these ideas to help make this the most creative superwave of your life!
XO XO! ! !
PS: Free love feng shui classes start here.
and, School of Intention Professional Feng Shui Certification Starting in April.
Here’s where you can find out more about The School’s next session, which is now open for registration!
XO XO! ! !