Updated: December 5, 2019
Tired of heartburn symptoms? Want to know how to treat heartburn symptoms quickly?if you want the best naturopathy To get rid of heartburn and its symptoms, you need to read this article. Keep reading to discover more about these home remedies for heartburn relief!
15 Best Proven Remedies for Heartburn Relief You Should Know About
The next recipe we focus on is traditional remedyso always consult your doctor to see which treatment is best for your condition.
For those suffering from acid reflux, which causes heartburn, vinegar closes the sphincter between the esophagus and stomach, preventing stomach acid from rising and can cause a burning sensation. apple cider vinegar Great for heartburn conditions.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Drink before the main meal.
2. Aloe vera juice
aloe vera juice It is popular as a treatment for heartburn.This juice helps control heartburn by reducing inflammation and healing the gastrointestinal tract..
AllRemedies Partner Solutions
Keep asking questions until you get the answer you need.
A medical expert can answer your questions online or by phone.
- For best results, drink 1/4 cup of aloe vera juice about 20 minutes before meals.
- Do not drink too much of this juice in a day as it can cause diarrhea and stomach pain.
3. Baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda can help relieve heartburn conditions easily and quickly. Baking soda is a natural antacid that works effectively in minutes to quickly relieve heartburn pain..
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water.
- Drink it and you will instantly feel better.
- You can also add a few drops of lemon juice to this solution.
4. Fennel Seeds
One of the simplest home remedies for heartburn is chewing. fennel seedsChew these seeds multiple times a day to refresh your breath and soothe the lining of your digestive tract. You can also drink fennel seed tea. To make this herbal tea, add 2 teaspoons of fennel seeds to boiling water and let it cool for about 10 minutes. Strain, pour into a cup, and drink slowly.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory and carminative properties. It has been used for thousands of years to relieve stomach ailments such as indigestion, bloating, and gastritis.Ginger soothes the gastrointestinal lining and may help reduce acid production
- Ginger can be used as a spice in cooking
- Another option is to eat pieces of raw ginger
- or you can drink ginger tea.
Here are the detailed steps for making this tea:
- Add 1 teaspoon of grated ginger to 1 cup of boiling water.
- Soak for a few minutes.
- Drink this herbal tea 3-4 times a day.
6. Slippery Elm
Many people have used slippery elm medicinally to treat various types of conditions, including heartburn. create..
- Add 1 teaspoon slippery elm powder to warm water.
- Drink after main meals and before bedtime.
7. Cabbage juice
Cabbage juice contains different types of digestive problemsincluding heartburn.
- Grind 2 carrots and fresh cabbage in a juicer or blender.
- Drink this juice (half cup) on an empty stomach in the morning to prevent heartburn.
- Also, drinking juices made from vegetables such as carrots, radishes, beets, and cucumbers can reduce the production of stomach acid, a major cause of heartburn.
8. Chamomile tea
Chamomile has been used for multiple gastrointestinal conditions, including ulcers, flatulence, and gastrointestinal irritation.Additionally, it contains medicinal properties that are highly effective treatments for heartburn. Besides, tea helps reduce stomach irritation.
- Boil water (1 cup).
- Add chamomile petals and simmer for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and cover the pot. Leave it as it is for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain this tea, then pour into one cup.
- A little bit of each lemon and honey.
- you should have fun chamomile tea before going to bed.
9. Lemon & Honey Tea
Honey and lemon are very effective in reducing heartburn episodes because they can soothe the lining of the esophagus.
- Mix a glass of warm water with the juice of half a lemon and a teaspoon of honey.
- If you feel heartburn, mix well and drink.
- A lemon and honey concoction can also be taken with meals as it helps prevent heartburn.
10. Potato juice
Another home remedy for heartburn is to use potato juice., prevents heartburn. You should drink a glass of potato juice first thing in the morning. Drink only fresh juices and avoid commercially packaged or synthetic juices. To prepare the juice you need to:
- Use one medium sized potato.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them well and cut them into quarters.
- Grind the potato pieces in an electric mixer and strain the resulting contents using one sieve.
- Dilute this juice with cold water, but do not add any herbs or spices to this juice.
11. Marshmallow root
Using marshmallow root can help eliminate the discomfort of acid reflux. It has even more potential advantages in fighting gastric ulcer.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of powdered marshmallow root with 1 cup of water.
- Drink 3-4 cups of tea a day.
Because buttermilk contains lactic acid, it neutralizes the acidity of the stomach and relieves acid reflux and heartburn.
- Drinking half a cup of ice-cold buttermilk after a meal can provide instant relief from heartburn.
- You can also use soy products and fermented milk in your diet to help reduce acid reflux problems.
- Stick to low-fat milk for preparing buttermilk, as it helps to quickly relieve heartburn problems.
Although there are no studies yet, mustard can be surprisingly effective when suffering from an acid reflux attack, and can provide instant relief from heartburn. It helps you calm down.
- Simply take a teaspoon of yellow mustard and mix it in half a glass of water.
- Drink this mixture.
- Yellow mustard contains turmeric as one of the main ingredients that help fight digestive disorders.
14. Drink water
As you know, water is an effective and natural home remedy for many health problems. Proper consumption of water remove excess acid it fills the esophagus.
- All you need to do is drink six to eight glasses of water each day whenever you suffer from heartburn problems.
- Be careful not to drink too much water as it may worsen your physical condition.
turmeric It has anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial in treating heartburn. One study showed that the anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin reduced inflammation in the esophagus. Turmeric and its extract, curcumin, have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. For this reason, turmeric can help relieve gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). .
- Simply put, you can add turmeric to your diet.
- Alternatively, you can take easily available turmeric capsules before meals to combat acid reflux.
- Another option is to add turmeric (1 teaspoon) to buttermilk (1 glass) and drink this solution daily.
We hope that the above home remedies for heartburn can help ease your symptoms. Did you find this article useful? Feel free to let us know in the comments below!